Welcome to the home of Blind Access Training
At Blind Access Training, we are dedicated to providing you with the best access technology training available on the Internet. We offer training on a number of screen readers including Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA), JAWS for Windows, System Access, VoiceOver and Window Eyes. We also offer individualized instruction on a variety of applications including Word processing, Email programs, Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint. We also offer training in all iDevices including the iPod touch, iPad, iPad Mini, and the iPhone. Training is also provided on several scanning software solutions, including OpenBook and Kurzweil 1000. All training is led by certified access technology instructors via the Internet. We offer individualized training for just about everyone. Basic, intermediate, and advanced users can benefit from our services. All training sessions are taught with the needs of blind and visually impaired users in mind. Whether you are interested in developing your skills for school, a home business, or the professional world, our goal is your success. Please feel free to take a tour of our Website to view all of the excellent services we offer or call us between the hours of 8 and 6 Monday through Friday pacific standard time at 1-877-774-7670. Click here for a sample of our training.
The mission of Blind Access Training is to provide assistive technology and Web development training to help individuals with visual disabilities achieve their highest level of success whether in the work place or in a school setting. At Blind Access Training, services are provided on an individualized basis to meet the specific needs of each participant.
August 29, 2013
- Blind Access Training provides training via our classroom, Skype, or over the telephone.
- If a client misses three consecutive training sessions without written confirmation, Blind Access Training will subtract three-hours from the original paid hours.
- We do not train in the use of Scripting screen readers.
- Blind Access Training offers no refunds.
- Blind Access Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training prior to session, with appropriate notification.
- Blind Access Training accepts checks, money orders, or PayPal.
- Blind Access Training does not supply software, equipment, etc.
To pay via check or money order, make payable to Blind Access Training and send payments to:Blind Access Training 617 West Bonneville Street
Pasco, WA 99301
If you are submitting an electronic payment, please use the invoice sent to the email address specified.