Welcome to the Home of
Blind Access Training
At Blind Access Training, we are dedicated to providing you with the best access technology training available on the Internet. We offer training on a number of screen readers including Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA), JAWS for Windows, VoiceOver, System Access, and Window Eyes. We also offer individualized instruction on a variety of desktop applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. All training is led by certified access technology instructors via the Internet. We offer individualized training for just about everyone. Basic, intermediate, and advanced users can benefit from our services. All training sessions are taught with the needs of blind and visually impaired users in mind. Whether you are interested in developing your skills for school, a home business, or the professional world, our goal is your success. Please feel free to take a tour of our Website to view all of the excellent services we offer. Click here for a sample of our training.
The mission of Blind Access Training is to provide assistive technology and Web development training to help individuals with visual disabilities achieve their highest level of success whether in the work place or in a school setting. At Blind Access Training, services are provided on an individualized basis to meet the specific needs of each participant.
January 9, 2013
Blind Access Training is now offering an introductory package for up-to-five-hours of training. Please contact us for questions or to sign up.
Click here to go to the news Archive page
- Blind Access Training provides training via our classroom, Skype, or over the telephone.
- If a client misses three consecutive training sessions without written confirmation, Blind Access Training will subtract three-hours from the original paid hours.
- We do not train in the use of Scripting screen readers.
- Blind Access Training offers no refunds.
- Blind Access Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training prior to session, with appropriate notification.
- Blind Access Training accepts checks, money orders, all major credit cards, or PayPal.
- Blind Access Training does not supply software, equipment, etc.
To pay via check or money order, make payable to Blind Access Training and send payments to:Blind Access Training P.O box 2262
Pasco, WA 99302
If you are submitting an electronic payment, please use the invoice sent to the email address specified.